What I used on holiday

 Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ everyone 

Last month I’ve been on holiday to Parkdean Resorts Vauxhall in Great Yarmouth. Obviously I used some products from VivaMK World ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ–ค

Starting off with Portable Water Spray Fan. I mainly used this in the caravan after going out for the day. Beat the heat wherever you are! This compact, battery-operated fan features soft foam blades for safe, breezy comfort and a built in water tank for a refreshing mist. Just add water, give it a squeeze, and enjoy an instant cool down. Perfect for outdoor adventures, travel, or hot summer days. Fan size: H21 x W7.5 x D8.5cm. Tank capacity: 350ml. Requires 2x AA batteries (not included). Colour may vary. 


Each day I went out and about I had three things in my bag. I know I am in my 20s but this was a life saver. Face Facts Menopause Skincare-Hydro Mist Face & Body. If you are anything like me and over heat you will need this! Discover the ultimate companion for menopausal skin with Fact Facts Hydro Mist Face & Body Spray, Designed to soothe, hydrate and refresh your skin day or night, this mist provides an instant cooling sensation to keep your skin feeling revitalised. Enriched with Glycerin, Vitamin E, and Clover Extract for a nourishing boost. Vegan. 100ml


As the UK has been in a heatwave for the last three months I had my trusty Sports Bottle Drink. Stay hydrated in style with these eye-catching two tone sports bottles, designed with a convenient pull-up sipper and secure screw top-perfect for life on the go, from the gym to the office and everywhere in between. Plastic. Handwashed. Capacity: 1 litre. H28 x W8 x D7.5cm. Personalise in white vinyl, up to 15 characters on the side of bottle. I have the pink/lavender but there is a blue/grey also available. Carry strap. Measurements markings. 1 litre capacity. 



This summer Headache Relief Stick has been in my pocket, I sderuffer with migraines along with Functional Neurological Disorder. A natural cooling headache treatment that can be used in conjunction with other migraine and headache treatments. Apply directly to forehead for effective headache relief. Non-greasy & colourless.


Would it be summer if I didn't had summer fragrance. Each morning and night I used my Face Facts Fragrance Velvet Blossom. Fragrance is violet, jasmine and sandalwood. Refresh your hair and body with the luxurious multi-use mists, offering captivating fragrances that uplift your senses and leave you smelling beautifully all day long. Vegan. 240ml


I was excited to use my Face Facts Fragrance Floral Allure during my holiday. These aren't just scents. They're personal statements. Each bottle is laser-engraved and made uniquely for you. Inspired by some of the most iconic designer perfumes in the world, these personalised fragrances offer you the essence you love-made even more meaningful with your name in every spritz. Inspired by Chloe by Chloe. Delicate yet disarming, this elegant floral blend entwines soft orchid with whispers of jasmine, leaving a trail of modern romance and timeless charm. If you adore the effortless femininity of Chloe, you'll fall in love with Floral Allure.


You can shop these products here: https://bethsshop.vivamknetwork.co.uk/

Or you can have a look at my Linktree which has all my social media and shop link: https://linktr.ee/BethRoseEngland

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Period 8 Mighty Oaks bingo board

My Why

Viva MK Mighty Oaks Bingo Board