VivaMK Christmas 2026 Showcase Recap

 Hey everyone!

Last week I went to the VivaMK Christmas 2026 Showcase and all I have to say was wow. It had the energy and vibes from the start to the finish. From business updates to recognition. One of the reasons why I love VivaMK, its that they treat all partners as equals. 

I arrived at the hotel in Hinckley on Friday 4th September, got lost finding my hotel room. I was on the first floor which is the B Wing while ground floor was A Wing. I chilled for a little while charging my phone up it lasted til 10% which I am happy with that. I met one of Mighty Oaks had dinner with her even though the prices were expensive. I had pasta related for my dinner with salmon then a vodka and cola. After dinner we was in the bar having chilled drinks talking to other partners about business or non business. Obviously I had to attend the team phone call talkint about Period 10 goals. This period I am aiming for VivaStar then work my way up. Friday night was just a chilled night having a few drinks before the showcase chaos on the Saturday, 

Saturday 5th September was the showcase and gala! Breakfast was important knowing I will not have a decent meal until the meal that night. I walked into the showcase feeling all Christmasy already.


The showcase started at 12pm with a speech from VivaMK Managing Director. The first half of the showcase was all the recognition, I did not know that I had to go up stage for New Influencers. I had someone saying I will go up on stage at a showcase and I did. If you asked me two years ago if I would be on stage think I would be laughing. 



Being an VivaMK Influencer is more than a title. It's an achievement. I thought my life would be over when I had to stop working in childcare due to Functional Neurological Disorder. But walking up on that stage even when feeling weak on the right side was a massive achievement. Next time I will be on stage is for VivaStar recognition. The next half of the showcase was the business update! Three new Christmas Catalogues. Almost 500 products which 75% of them are newness. I've had a look and let me tell you..no one will be disappointed at all! We have retro Christmas decorations for example hanging decorations from the ceiling. Who remembers them? I remember having them at my nannys place growing up. Here two Christmas products you will find.



The gala part of the day felt magical. Celebrating more business achievements. Dancing with other partners within the network. Singing songs including a Christmas song. The gala was suppose to be finished at midnight but we ran over for 30 minutes. Another showcase and gala completed. Guess I will be doing it again in January.

You can have a look at VivaMK Christmas here https://bethsshop.vivamknetwork.co.uk/christmas.html

Or have a look at my Linktree for all social media platforms https://linktr.ee/BethRoseEngland


Thank you for supporting my journey. It is much appreciated 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Period 8 Mighty Oaks bingo board

My Why

Viva MK Mighty Oaks Bingo Board